The term education system is famous by the name of “the illusion of Knowledge”. The educational system comprises everything that goes into different levels of educating people. The education system is not only what you think. It simply means learning, practicing from books, computers, teaching resources, and other learning materials.
Furthermore, it helps people to shape or build their careers, no matter they are rich or poor. It may guide and help individuals from one class to another. Educated people and individuals can help people who have less education/knowledge and encourage them to get more educated. It also gives knowledge of the society to how to live in a manner, honest, loyal, and capable citizen. However, further education comprises of various kinds of education.
Different Kind Of Education: Educational System
There are different ways to categorize education, for example, by subject, age, and ability. They are:
The formal educational system is basically in school, where small children often attend a Kindergarten school, playing school or nursery. They may learn the necessary skills, develop thinking, playing games by trained teachers. Everything a student learns come books and other educational materials. Besides, they are the same teachers the students will see every day to keep their education and training consistent. Generally, this type of education starts with primary schools.
A person can learn informal education outside of any educational institution. Libraries, museums, or in the non-educational locations like at home or educational websites are the best source for informal learning. This educational system is entirely optional, and you can study wherever you want. It depends on you to studied or play games, enjoying usual hobbies, want to go to school or not and learn along the way.
Non-Formal Education: Educational System
Non-Formal learning is the mix of formal and informal education, and it is the heart of knowledge, it does not have a syllabus or curriculum, and it is not necessarily taught by people who have licensed to teach. Additionally, it includes adult primary education, lifelong education, and may also say second chance education.
Usually, this kind of education a person can get from outside the formal school system. For these guidelines, this element focuses on non-formal education for children and young people outside the regular school system. It should be a point to note that it can provide higher-quality education than that available in formal schools.
The Key Elements Are:
- Flexible: How to teach and What should need to learn from the different learners.
- Appropriate: The development of the learners with new experiences, thinking, and knowledge, and it came into its role when the learner is ready to learn.
- Quality & Quantity: In this educational program, the potential of quality to learn due to that they respond more quickly to the individuals or the groups of the community.
- Protective: The children protection from causing harm, provide good health, education, and safety measures, and give proper nutrition.
- Participation: Everyone participating in the learning programs gains more knowledge from others and makes them self-confident.
- Relevant: The education strategy and planning is suitable for all. It involves parents and local communities for decision-related with education.