E-learning is using the internet or any electronic device for education. Nowadays, tuitions are not only options to educate your child more profoundly, but various e-learning tools focus on teaching your child deeply. It became the latest trend of 2019, with many different online problems that provide free and paid a subscription to the particular course. You can get classes ranging from grades 1 to 12 and for further studies too. For instance, you can course for class 12, as well as for further education crash courses. You can also get courses for various degrees.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of E-learning Tools
With the introduction to new devices and higher technology in phones, these e-learning tools are also developing for the benefit of students. However, these e-learning tools have advantages, as well as disadvantages, which makes it difficult for parents and students that whether e-learning is beneficial for them or not. Listed below are some advantages and disadvantages of these e-learning tools.
- Have a more profound knowledge of any subject. These courses have different modules for explaining a topic, which makes them efficient while explaining a subject or a topic.
- You don’t need to worry about missing any lecture, videos get saved in the playlist, and you can watch them anytime and anywhere without any trouble.
- You can watch the videos as much as you want. If we talk about regular coaching classes or tuitions, you cannot attend a class or a lecture again, even if you want to. But that’s not a problem with e-learning tools. You can repeatedly watch these videos as much as you want. Also, you can save them online.
- You get 24/7 support from the experts. Teachers of the school generally won’t be able to answer you all the time. It might happen that you are studying at night, and you want an answer to a question; then you can’t call your tuition teacher or school teacher to answer your queries. But if you have a subscription to any of the e-learning tools you can ask your questions any time from the company, there will be qualified teachers always to help you.
- Most of the online courses only focus on objective concepts without getting deeper into concepts. Usually, in the case of a crash course, students get to study what comes in the exam.
- These tools only focus on theoretical knowledge, not on a practical one. If we talk about physics, a student can understand physics theoretically very easily but might face learning it practically. One needs to understand such critical subjects practically to dig deeper into the concept. Practical education is never possible through these e-learning tools. Only schools can provide you with practical knowledge as they have labs with all the equipment for a particular subject to teach children interactively.